The Basic Mask, Canyon
Our Basic Protective Mask features a sewn clean edge with an overlocked elastic ear piece. To ensure that the mask is long lasting and protective against particles, it is double lined and made with a breathable linen exterior and a cotton sateen inner lining. This reusable mask is machine washable and dryer safe. Available in a large array of colors.
Hand crafted in the USA and made from quality materials.
- One size fits all
- Basic is 8.5" x 3" when flat and 8.5" x 5.5" when you pull the middle open
- Front fabric is a linen/rayon blend
- Inner lining is 100% cotton sateen
- Machine washable with like colors and lay flat to dry.
- 7 different color options
This mask provides added protection against germs, allergens, pet hair and other airborne particles. According to the CDC, in settings where appropriate face masks are not available, this isolation mask for care of patients with COVID-19 may be used. This mask is considered limited Personal Protective Equipment (or "PPE") and caution should be exercised when considering this option. Acceptance and use of this mask is at the discretion of the user. Our face masks are not designed to be used by healthcare professionals but only as a last resort as directed by the CDC.
Should I Wear a Face Mask?
We aren't doctors or scientists here, just cutters, stitchers and regular folk trying to get through the COVID-19 epidemic like everyone else. Just like you, we are reading all the new data coming out almost daily about what we should and should not do. We take prevention very seriously as we do not want our workforce or their families to get sick so here are some of the preventive steps we take everyday to keep everyone safe:
- We have five mandatory hand washing breaks throughout each shift,
- We have informed our employees to stay home if they show any COVID-19 symptoms, such as, a fever, a cough, aches and/or shortness of breath,
- Our employees all know they will be paid if they or a family member are sick so to please stay home and get better (and don't infect the rest of us!),
- We social distance by staying 6+ fee away from one another,
- We ask those who can work from home to stay at home
- And WE ALL WEAR FACE MASKS so we can prevent the spread of our germs.
Should you be interested in wanting to learn more about whether you should or should not wear a face mask, here are some articles we found which you might find helpful:
- Would Everyone Wearing Face Masks Slow the Pandemic? by Science Magazine
- More Americans Should Probably Wear Face Masks For Protection by the New York Times
- Experts Say Face Masks Can Help Slow COVID-19, Despite Previous Claims by the New York Post
Due to the nature of these products we are not able to accept returns or exchanges under any conditions. Each order is final sale. For the safety of our team any masks that are returned to us will be destroyed. Please feel free to contact us with any product questions that you may have prior to purchasing. You may rest assured that each mask is made to rigorous quality standards and is inspected prior to shipment.